Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Renting Mopeds

As soon as I first arrived in Rome, I noticed the overwhelming number of mopeds cruising around the cobblestone streets of the city. They were always flying by, sometimes jamming out to the radio or on a cell phone, with hair blowing in the wind (from under a helmet of course.) The people driving around on mopeds always made it look like such a fun way to get around the city. I wanted to rent a moped and drive around and explore Rome, but I never got around to it. In our Eyewitness Guide, there is information about renting a moped from various businesses. All you have to do is leave a credit card number or cash as a deposit when you pick up the moped. I guess this is something I'll have to save for my next visit to Rome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it should quite easy to rent a moped, there are 4 or 5 rentals in the center of Rome. When you plan your next trip please look into vacation rentals in rome to find an accommodation...
ciao