Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tom Hanks in Roma!


Last Friday (the 13th.. ah!) a few classmates and I decided to walk to Piazza Navona to see if Ron Howard and Tom Hanks were really shooting the movie Angels and Demons there. They DEFINITELY were!! It was so exciting to see such talented people shooting what I'm sure will be another amazing video. There was a HUGE crowd of people there and it was hard to see anything, but once I fought my way to the front it was so much fun to watch! A lot of the crew people were getting annoyed with us because we were such a large crowd and everyone kept taking pictures with flashes. They kept yelling in Italian and English, "BE QUIET! NO FLASH!" I hope that I get to see them shoot another day because Tom Hanks is my Mom's favorite actor and I would love to get more pictures of Tom for her! I've tried to upload a really good video from the shoot, but it isn't working. Instead, I've included a picture of Tom Hanks and Ron Howard filming. Ron is in the grayish shirt with a blue hat. Tom is walking into the Piazza with two "carabiniere" at his sides.

Enjoy : )

No comments: