Friday, May 16, 2008

My Second Theme


I decided on my other theme. I want to do mopeds. There are insane amounts constantly driving around the city. I think that it's interesting to see the difference in the modes of transportation compared to at home. Here, mopeds are definitely the mode of choice. I've actually seen a lot of different kinds of mopeds and some even have roof coverings! It seems like you can find a variety of people driving mopeds. I feel like the stereotype for a moped driver is a young male. Actually, many young females drive mopeds here too. Also, middle-aged men and women (most times in business attire) are driving mopeds too. I'm sure they all love the gas mileage!

1 comment:

Cyndi & Butch said...

Hey Allison. I just got word from your mom that you are in Rome! How exciting. I am new at this "blogging" so I hope I can do this right. This is my third attempt! Ha Ha. Good thing I have a college education - right?

Take Care. Cyndi & Butch